The University of Maine Museum of Art Community Partners program supports the presentation of diverse exhibitions and quality educational programming for all ages. Corporations, small businesses and individuals are prominently acknowledged for their generous sponsorship in the Museum’s galleries for a one year period. UMMA Community Partners also receive an exciting array of appealing benefits that correspond to various levels of sponsorship. To become a Community Partner please email Kathryn Jovanelli or phone 207-581-3300.
Community Partners enjoy attractive benefits (based on the level of sponsorship) that may include:
- Complementary guest passes to exclusive Members’ Preview Receptions for friends, colleagues and clients
- Company name or logo listed on: press releases, UMMA website (during exhibition), exhibition announcements and signage
- Complimentary gallery talk for 15 led by Museum Director
- Complimentary Dual/Household Membership
- And more…
Call today or email today to find out how you can support the University of Maine Museum of Art and learn more about the exciting benefits of Community Partnership!
PRESENTING SPONSORS – $5,000
PARTNERS – $2,500
CONTRIBUTING SPONSORS – $1,000
SUPPORTERS – $500
FRIENDS – $250
* Complimentary use of UMMA must be used within one year of sponsorship
* Complimentary Guest Invitations to be used within one years of sponsorship