Exhibitions - June 20 - September 20, 2014
Your gift will support the University of Maine Museum of Art and provide benefits to you year round. Museum Members enjoy exclusive exhibition preview receptions, opportunities to meet exhibiting artists, special discounts to events, lectures, studio classes, workshops, art camps for children and more! Certain levels of membership provide free admission to other museums around the nation.
Here are ways to join!
Or call the Museum and we’d be happy to mail you a registration packet with information about UMMA.
What's New at UMMA
- Awake: Paintings by Maya Brodsky
- Looking Back Six Years – Part Two, Selected New Acquisitions
- Young Curator’s: Eight Scoops
Fall Exhibitions October 3 – January 3, 2014
- Paintings by John Gallagher
- Staring at the Sun with a Penny in My Pocket: Matt Phillips
- Tales From the Turnpike: Suzanne Laura Kammin
- The Little Fools: Roz Liebowitz
Educational Opportunities At The Museum
ART@NOON – Free and open to the public
Wednesday, September 10 – Featured artist Maya Brodsky will give an informal gallery talk discussing her paintings from her exhibition Awake, on display through September 20, 2014.